Behind every great woman is a beautiful, Renaissance drawing of a man.

I get to spend a lot of time in my studio.  Yahoo!  I think is a beautiful space created with the help of my amazing dad and way too good to me husband.  The spaces in which you work and live say a lot about who you are.  Well, I work everyday under the watchful eye of the five hundred year old Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci.  Let me tell you, he looks better and better everyday and although I paint many pictures of googly eyes and hamsters outrunning cats, he never, ever gives me a disparaging glance.  When I look at him, I only see encouragement and faith that this world, even with all of its problems, can be and is filled with great beauty.

I have to agree with that old saying: Behind every great woman is a beautiful, Renaissance drawing of a man.
Thanks Dad, Hubby, Leonardo and Vitruvian Man for having my back!


JoAnn Adinolfi Studio My Vitruvian Man

JoAnn Adinolfi Studio Interior

I am in love with a 500 year old drawing.



Comments